• Double volume entrance hall with exposed thatch ceiling and glass feature window which brings in light to the hallway and view of the garden.
• A sunken formal lounge centrally located. A wood burning fireplace. Doors opening onto the garden.
• A well-appointed kitchen with granite work surfaces and breakfast counter, quality fitted units. Gas hob, extractor and large fitted oven. Separate scullery and laundry.
• Dining room leads directly from the kitchen, with sliding doors onto covered patio and garden.
• Followed by a spacious family room with sliding doors back and front of the room and large covered patio with built-in bar.
• On the ground floor are two bedrooms, tiled floors, and two bathrooms , one with a bath and the other with a shower. Doors leading onto garden.
• On the mezzanine level is a spacious master bedroom with wooden floors, bathroom en-suite and dressing room. French doors opening onto a wooden decking balcony overlooking the garden,
• Upstairs a guest suite with laminated wooden floors. Built in cupboards
• Study / Library with wooden floor.
• Staff accommodation, two bedrooms , bathroom and kitchen.
• Rondavell – open plan
• Two store rooms
• Wine cellar next to garage. Additional staff room for gardener with bathroom
• Three garages automated with wooden doors leading directly into the home. Paved driveway. Double carport
• Alarm system. Security beams. Electronic front entrance gate. Closed circuit TV. Trellidoors
• Salt swimming pool
• Koi Pond
• Underfloor heating throughout